Spaces

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let's see who has a prom date

Or maybe it's more of a Sadie Hawkins Day type of thing.

Biden's date, through no fault of his own, is John Boehner. For his part, Boehner looks like he adjusted his makeup shade a touch.

Still waiting, still thinking of England.

Justice Roberts decided to show. Scalia, Thomas, and Alito have decided that this is all beneath them.

Word is, Obama will call for lower corporate tax rates, which will piss me off immeasurably.

Hillary love- it's catching.

Fanfare....

1 comment:

Jess Winfield said...

So glad you posted that story from England twice, because I was so excited to see new posts here, I didn't follow the link the first time.

There is much to be pissed off about, but then I needn't explain that to Bly. I hope and think that we will, as it were, be able to better channel our piss with Bly on the case.

Love the new skin, too.