Spaces

Monday, January 14, 2008

Primaries

What to think, what to do...

I confess to a yearning for our own JFK, and that yearning leads me toward Obama. And any of us should be so smart and dedicated and CLASSY as Edwards. However, my son has done his own research and informed me that Hillary's policy plans are much more clearly stated and actionable (from the mouths of babes...).

Doing my own cruise of the candidate's websites, I tend to agree with the boy that Hillary's plans seem concrete and actionable. Edwards offers an 80 page download on his economic plan, and Obama's has TOO MANY WORDS.

When a geek like me thinks there's too much information, there's probably too much information.

So, despite my concerns about triangulation and equivocation, I'm leaning toward Hillary.

And I'm willing to bet that there will be no consensus among my friends and fellow travelers when Super Duper Tuesday hits.

No comments: