Spaces

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I hate Terry



I have no need to go on a Fox News tirade, but I would like to point out that I hate Terry McAuliff.

If the only story you remember from this primary season is that people like TM were not allowed to annoint the candidate before most of us even voted, that story will be worth cherishing.

Ditto the republicans, BTW. If the national parties had their way, I am sure it would have been a Clinto v Giuliani race, cemented months ago.

McAuliff and his ilk have done nothing but sit by whining while elections are lost to really bad candidates with horrible platforms because McAuliffe and friends are dumb and empty and have weilded far too much power over the party.

While they all like to complain about Howard Dean and MoveOn, I like to bask in the memory of Dean's winning 50 state strategy in '06, and in MoveOn's memo to the Democratic party back in '04, "We bought it, we own it, we're taking it back."

No comments: